Is Living With Knee Pain Really Living?
If you're one of the estimated 30 million Americans suffering from osteoarthritis1, discover how knee replacement using NAVIO◊ robotic assistance may help you return to the activities you love.
How Do I Know If I Am A Candidate For Robotics-Assisted Knee Replacement Using The NAVIO◊ System?
Although each patient must consult with a physician individually, typical knee replacement candidates share the following characteristics:
- Knee pain in the knee during activities
- Knee pain is limiting activities on more days than not
- Initial knee pain or stiffness caused by activities from a seated position
- No longer finding relief from non-surgical treatment options
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Arthritis-Related Statistics, Prevalence of Specific Types of Arthritis, http://www.cdc.gov/arthritis/data_statistics/arthritis-related-stats.htm, accessed 8/10/16